Alazhar Arabic school is a Sunday Islamic school seeking a qualified and experienced Arabic and Islamic studies teacher.
Arabic - Islamic Studies and Quran Teacher
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1. A great subjects knowledge.
- 2. Has a good experience in teaching Arabic language as a GCSE subject according to UK curriculum.
- 3. Be able to plan and deliver lessons in a highly effective and motivation methods to pupils from different backgrounds.
- 4. Would be a positive and enthusiastic role model for our Muslim’s children.
The successful applicant must have:
- 1. A Bachelor in Education in Arabic language and Islamic studies from any Arabic university or holding any other relevant qualification in teaching Arabic and Islamic studies for beginners and for advanced levels.
- 2. Arabic native speaker.
- 3. A minimum of 1-year teaching experience.
- 4. Has a good level in English language.
- 5. Eligible to work in the UK.
- 6. A valid DBS on the update service or willing to undertake one.
Al Azhar School is managed and run partially by volunteers from the Muslim community. These are people whose children are students at the school and who have decided to give their time to help administer to the many tasks necessary to run the school smoothly. Having tasted the pride of giving back to the community some parents continue to volunteer even after their children have graduated from the school.
Requirements & Preferences:
- 1. We encourage those wishing to volunteer to contact us and discuss possible options to work together.
- 2. We particularly encourage pervious students to come back and share what they learnt during their time with us.
The salary is negotiable according to candidate’s qualification and experience. If you would like to be one of Al Azhar school team and find this job is applicable to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org And we will contact you to arrange for an interview as soon as possible.